Wood Fencing Benefits
Wood fencing is still a very popular material of choice for most homeowners when it comes to adding a fence. Whether you have a large yard, farm, or small area, we can help you install a fence that fits your needs.A beautiful cedar fence can add a look and feel that you love to come home to. Take a look at the benefits below and see if wood fencing is the option you want to go with:
• Affordable – This has long been a choice of homeowners for their fence installation for the affordability it can bring.
• Durable – This material is a durable material that will require some maintenance over time.
• Options of design – Wood offers you a variety of design options such as shadowbox, stockade, board on board, or cedar stockade.
• Security – People love the privacy and security that a wood fence can provide. This keeps people from looking in and helps to keep your loved ones safe on the inside. Whether you need to protect your pets or keep the kiddos in the yard, this is a great way to do it all.
• Property Value – Adding a fence to your property also increases the value and curb appeal of your home. Whenever you do decide to sell, people typically want a home that already has a fence installed.
Our Installation Process
When it comes to installing your wood fence, it’s important to know what to expect. That’s why we explain our process upfront. Our experienced technicians, come to the home to evaluate the property layout.
We then will discuss your material of choice, and your preference for design, and make suggestions of the best way to get the top-quality results you’re after. You’ll receive a full estimate so that you can make an informed decision.
When you’ve approved the materials and estimate, we get to work. Our team will remove the dirt for the security posts and keep it in a tray as it is dug up. This reduces the issue of leaving “ant mounds” or piles of dirt around your property. You can then remove the dirt where you wish or have us remove it when the job is complete.